Sunday, November 14, 2010

I’m sweet and sour…~~~





I’m sweet and sour…simple sentence…but full of meaning and most importantly it describes me…~~~

Recently since my last post…I’ve changed once again indeed…this time…not that relevant in compare to few “other” times…just perhaps some changes that for me POSITIVE and full of VISION…changes that changes me thoroughly…inside my soul and outside of my daily life…out of my expectations…I’ve changed to someone totally not me…

Right now I’m feeling great…keep pushing my limit’s to the edge of everything I’ve been through…although in time sacrificing all those “relationship” which perhaps for people I’ve been planning it or purposely doing that…in fact…I’m lost…

I’m LANSI…??? Really…??? Perhaps I am… Just hoping to get something which I really wanted…Succeed in every way I can imagine of…I need to sacrifice a lot…I have my own choice to be fair…to be straight…please don’t control me…even my family can’t understand me and to be frankly don’t even trust me…why…??? I just believe I can and I will prove it…~~~

I’m lost in term of everything I use to be…in term of everything people knew is me… I’ve heard someone said that…its essential to “KICK-OUT” those negative people or things that will straightly affect you in every way…I knew this won’t be easy for me…but it’s all depends on them to decide and act…

SWEET moments gone for ages from me…it’s absolutely not the thing which is going to change me nor help me…Discouraging in nature…I have to eliminate it from my soul…DreamBoy…just do what you are born to do although it’s not the one which people is going to agree with you…SOUR is waiting you…~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment