Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thinking what to write...


While thinking what to write, I opened my netbook and started blogging. It's usual back here that I do sleep early, but in truth, I can't really sleep while lying on my bed. My minds started to wander around, past memories, past experiences and future dreams all in my head at once.

So why do I think so much ? I don't really know for real. Scared of something ? Yes perhaps. For now, I'm just gonna throw all those thoughts out of my soul !

I know I'm quite annoying sometime, but in fact I really pass by your blog and just wanted to know how are you actually, is it really necessary for you to block me out of your life like this ? Well, I'm still guessing on this actually, I don't really know whether you are purposely or the other way round. Can't we be friends at all for now ? I mean like ever ? Seriously ?

I don't know man, whenever I look through all those pictures, I do get back those memories for at least. I don't know whether you feel the same too. We could be together last time, but I don't know, things messed up, or maybe I messed up. But I'm pretty sure you still remember all those memories I gave perhaps. I know we are adult's now, but can we act like one ? Throw away those hatred and like be friends back ? Is it impossible ?

Anyway I still respect your choice and decision, cause I respect mine too. I will still be me, caring you as a friend. Get Well Soon.

1 comment: