Friday, January 29, 2010

Colourful LIFE Is What I Want...~~~!!!


EMmm...things happen when u least expect it...that is very right when applied it on me...I thought when I said I won’t have myself into an accident to my teacher... I expect it won’t happen earlier...but it happens right after 45 minutes when I was going back home...At that very moment...I thought about the teacher I said those word to...my back of my motor sway’s to the right and I was braking very hard at that time...about 3 feet yet and I was finished... ( I DUNNO WHY DID GOD SAVED ME THAT MOMENT ) but I believe...I have something not done yet...something that I was destined to...
When I was backing home...I thought about this all the way...What did I wanted in my life...??? Why i was born to this world...??? It should be sum reason for that...I know sometime I looks like doesn’t care about anything about myself...anything about my future...anything about my life...anything about my well being...but...I care...and I really do...
Things have changed...people are aiming for money and wealth...friends are aiming for career without looking back at anything...is it they changed...or is me myself... Honestly...I never aimed a career that makes lot money...I’m aiming for a career which I love...which I enjoy...which I love to do... Money has an infinite enjoyment n perhaps “happiness” for some reasons...I realize that...but I just wanted a stable n happier life for god sake...~~~
1/1/2010...I tot it should be a good starting perhaps a good turning point for me to change...I have tried to change and it shows good sign...what I want is just a colourful life...after sacrificing so much...after giving up so much all this while...it’s my turn to take concern of myself...to care myself...to care what I care most...~~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment