Sunday, January 31, 2010

What’s Up...It’s PAYBACK TIME...~~~!!!

WAO...getting worst ha...I thought it has ended so smoothly and without anything to look back...looks like I’m wrong again...~~~
Haloooo...got HEART or NO HEART ancua measure eh...??? Can teach me bo...??? O.0...I know la...din come meeting for 2 times...then din go stupid salam gathering...badminton outing...or din watch SPY NEXT DOOR ko si bo heart liao...wao...yeng lo...i need to encode this formula liao...~~~!!! OK let’s see our formula...emmmm... NORMAL BEHAVIOUR-(MEETING 2 TIMES+SALAM GATHERING+BADMINTON OUTTING+SPY NEXT DOOR)= NO HEART
OK...hypothesis accepted la...so it’s already proven that I have no HEART...so ancua...??? Ppl already CHOP me say that me no heart liao ah...no need say who say that la...everybody also know la...but I’m not angry ah...I’m just laughing all the time...BUT I’m angry if u guys moronically say it’s because of 1 reason...and I’m unhappy and don’t test my patient...I explained to u all already right...so keep u guys eh MOUTH shut up...no need MOUTH la...dun come KEPO a lot la...cause leh ho...u all KEPO wrong place liao...go mind your own business...I have my own style...and not you guys determine my style...I know my style CHANGE d nowadays...I dunwan kuan u all ho...it’s that bothering you guys...so my advice is...think what you guys had done to me...before you guys think what I have done to u all...actually maybe I din do anything is the main problem la ho...I kosi hami pun don’t want to do...why leh...cos i have no HEART ma...
Aiya...u guys dun understand me la...and dun act that u guys understand me...cos I also dun understand u all...I dun understand u guys eh thinking...sooooo narrowed...and CHILDISH...~~~!!! You treat me good I treat you good...if you think me gt HEART I will give you my HEART...Once again...if I include today...it’s just 31 days...and I have been labelled as NO HEART...~~~!!! No need me also u all can do eh la...dun worry la...u guys can eh...so ban ban lai la ha...anything ask me la...dunwan ask also can... Guess What...I’m STILL LAUGHING...heeeee...~~~!!!

3 comments:

  1. maybe you are still laughing
    but wat i want to say is...
    i like this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahax...thx ya... I'm Still Laughing...~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat the hell is Happening...???~~

    ReplyDelete