Friday, February 5, 2010

Why It Need To Happen NOW...~~~???


I still remember when I was form 2...I stayed back at school for Red House Training...My Brother did that too for his athletic...when my Dad fetching us home...suddenly my Dad noticed a small Kitten crossed the road in front our school...I was soooo shocked when I saw it was so small and it was so lucky my dad noticed it or else our car would run over it for sure...When I hold him for the 1st time...i feel his fur was so smooth and delicate like a baby...my Brother wants him so badly so my Dad at first was just planning to take him home and fed him and perhaps let him go that night...My mum saw him at home and was so shocked and scolded us for bringing stray cat to home...but after a while...I din expect that actually looks like he is good in taking people heart huh...My mum say his is CUTE...~~~!!!
6 years of life with him...I won’t forget that easily...he is so active and adorable...especially when he jumped into my bed whenever I wanted to sleep...he like dun allow me to sleep...so what I do is sleep beside him...what’s next...he will take his sipek COOL eh nose and smell my ears...that really annoys me sometime...
When he was 3 year old...he fall down from our 4th floor...my dad was so scared that something bad happened to him...I don’t know why but what a miracle...he survived...back at the VET...i saw him struggle with pain when the Vet examined him for any fracture...I dropped my tears at that very moment...
But now...I don’t know how am I going to describe my feeling...it’s like empty...no one can fill it...no one can bring it back...I just hope he can find a better place some where there...You Are Free Now My Dear...~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment