Saturday, February 27, 2010

ALL THE CARE...~~~

Sometime I just feel I’m Selfish...Sometime I just feel I’m Stupid...Sometime I just feel I’m Sick...And sometime I feel I’m Simple...well...all those word comes from someone I care...someone I appreciate...someone who is really special to me...someone who I really cherish to be with...

I believe what the person had told me...I believe she wants me to be happy...to have my normal life back...to be with my friends...and to less care her...Well do you think I can do that...??? I don’t know whether she understands my feeling and my crap thinking...but I hope it’s true that I’m making my own decision now...the decision that I hope will make things better...

To be honest...I know I have changed or perhaps getting worst...but I’m not changing to a person who forgets past and began with something new...something different...or perhaps something they think I don’t deserve to have...


Maybe what they say have its own truth...maybe they are right...maybe I should not have one...should not have something that not belongs to me forever...But...I don’t really know what to do...


Right now...I believe no one but someone I really trust...someone who I believe won’t let me down...and you know who is that...sometime you really give me guidance and advice which I never aspect...I want you to be honest...but I don’t deserve to order you...I’m no one but just a stupid guy who is uncertain with his own crap problem...Stupid just like you pronounce it...

I believe what I think all day long is not something I just simply think...all those thinking has its own root of problem...causes for me to think that...and it never related to you...I just see those things as real and serious...I take it serious...that’s all...I hope you won’t worry about me cause of these things...but I hope you will understand and perhaps just scold me if you can’t stand it...I really hope you will scold me...it sounds funny but I need a lesson...~~~!!! Maybe I'm just not the one you expect I am...I'm weak... You wonder why I said sorry...it’s all about myself... (STUPID PEOPLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment