Wednesday, February 10, 2010

FOR DREAM I CHANGE...BY DREAM I’M CHANGED...


In the heart of the night when it's dark in the lights, I heard the loudest noise...it sound’s creepy...but its true...it’s my own voice telling myself...I heard it every night ever since from that day...the day I made my mind...the day my heart is given to the DREAM I believe...to the destiny I choose...to the change I hoped so... ... ...
The sentence may make you surprise...what the HELL I am talking about... Actually I’m not so sure myself too...I don’t know why...Perhaps I THINKED a lot recently...thinking thought’s that makes no sense at all...thought’s that perhaps shouldn’t be a THOUGHT...
What you think about DREAMS...??? Some would say passing the day without doing nothing should be dreaming...Or...Passing a single day with bearing in mind that you must succeed the dream no matter what happens...is that really DREAM...???
According to Wikipedia...dream is defined as... A dream is a succession of images, thoughts, sounds, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology.

Okay...we have the meaning of DREAM from a reliable source...but what you yourself thinks about dream’s...I never know what is oneirology and I’m not planning to study that but I have my own meaning for dream... Dream is something that you wanted the most...the something that you care most...the something you hoped most appearing without any less or more right into your own mind and thoughts and you hoped it will exist in the very in front of you...
Perhaps it will like what we say DREAM COME TRUE...but is it really true enough to be believed...??? True enough to rely...??? True enough to DREAM off...??? I would say...I don’t really know...
Some of my people say’s that I am dreaming all the time...perhaps yes...and perhaps it’s true... For me now which I realize few months ago...I realize I am DREAMING...
I don’t know whether that dream of mine should come true or just to stay as DREAM’S forever...I just can’t ignore this feeling...and I can’t resist it...maybe it’s just a feeling which I would have every time I UPSET...every time I don’t have somebody beside me...every time I have myself lonely in my own MIND...~~~!!! I don’t know whether it’s a good sign which can make me tougher...or just a bad sign which makes me weaker...For something that we want...we should go and get it without looking back...looking further and further by believing we will get it...is that DREAMING...???
Thought I moved more than on...thought I am getting all right where I want to...but it’s like less something there...something that makes the whole thing not right...something that I don’t want...something that I remind myself every day before I sleep...Is what I’m doing is right...???
A lot of things happened recently...makes me weaker and weaker...makes me sad and forced me to give up...but I don’t think it’s the right thing to do... Why can’t I just nourish my dream...preserving it having it back to normal...back to what it was before...back to what I was dreaming before...??? I think it shouldn’t be a problem right... I LIKE what I have now...I know a lot of people isn’t so lucky as I am...there are more people who is unluckier...even more sad than I am...having their dark time and hoping it will go away soon...that’s what I mean it...I should HAPPY with what I have now...
Every single time I’m having this feeling...the feeling of disappointment...the feeling of loosing...the feeling of loneliness in my SOUL...I feel like a single bullet striking through me and I can’t stop bleeding... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment