Sunday, March 21, 2010

My ears are now MONO...no more Stereo ear's for me...~~~

Normal Monday I thought...woke up late and reach school for chemistry class at 10am where the class starts at 9am...OMG...so sia sui nia...~~~!!!


Hmm...experiment done well...get result well...everything done well...pretty smooth I describe it...12pm sharp go back home and had a lunch and what I did wrong is I should not have that little NAP...what’s up...Late again to tuition...

Reach library at 3pm and had a dizzy maths class hmmm...5pm happens something that I thought I already explained well...Sooooo pissed off that moment until I made my choice...after tuition I stay back for a while and typed that GRAND LETTER and send to the respective person...guess what...That is my biggest mistake in my life...~~~!!!

7.45pm...perhaps that clock already been ticking long long time ago...that time had reached...What I still had in mind is I saw a motorbike overtaking a car on the other lane and what to my surprise is that bike is right in front of my bike... 1st action came up into my mind grab my laptop with my left hand and.............I don’t really sure what happened...what I heard is a loud bang and I lost my consciousness.

Hmmm...next thing I know I woke up on a hard BED...starring at a man who looks at me with DULL face...I asked him where am I...he replied GH...at 1st I don’t really sure what is GH perhaps because of shock I think...Did I involved in an accident...??? He says...I think so... Allan came up beside me... became clear after he told me everything... My left ear was wet...used my finger to feel it and to my surprise it was blood oozing out from my ear...Normal tear I thought...

Around 11pm had my 1st CT scan for my head after informing my family...quite scary at 1st when I was pushed in that BIG monster hole...it was a fast process thou... On my wheel chair I get to go outside of the emergency unit and I was sooooooooo surprise that so many friends are already there...I get to know a lot of the story as they tell me...looks like it was a nasty accident huh...Thanks to Keat Keat, Sean, Elvin, Allan and Burger for helping my dad to settle my motor on the incident ya...I am so lucky to have u guys...

After a while I thought of her...I tried to find my hand phone to tell her what happened and to my surprise they already told her...I know she had a shock but I really worried cause she was working that time...Only thing I hoped that time is I hoped that she won’t worry me so much as I was OK physically... 12am my CT scan result was out...To my horror I’ve been pushed to Critical unit...

Next...Vital machine...Gas inhaler...Feeder and Tetanus have been plugged on me...I still remember that FUNNY faced doctor came close to me and tells me that I had a severe bone crack on my head...I asked her are you joking...??? I’m afraid I’m not...Keong liao la...hoseh liao...I saw that naughty Sean taking picture through the glass window... I sms’ed them when I am being pushed to ICU for further observation...Hmm...I was soooooo scared that time...I never thought that little bleeding from my ear will bring to this big case...haix...~~~!!!

I was so lonely that night and I sms’ed her secretly hiding from the nurses...slept at 4am and woke up at 6am for another scan... The pain killer shot was a nightmare for me throughout my stay at GH...make me tremble for at least an hour and gave me headache like killing me...In hell I describe it...~~~!!! Only she knows how pain I was that time...I’m glad she accompanied me throughout my nightmare...~~~

Thanks for those who had visited me...And thanks for those especially Survivalism participant who bought funny funny foods for me but I’m sad I can’t have it that time...But I will have it soon lolx... Sean ah Sean...Your dragon-I I say nia la...no need treat me soooo holiao leh...lolx...~~~ Thanks Yin Xuan for caring me so much throughout my stay...but I tell u ah...you don’t ka wa LAP ah...~~~!!! Allan thanks for everything u helped me...I know you also quite shocked...But I this few months really very SUI...bo huat...~~~ San hui...you scare tiok me ah...how come you will know I accident 1st eh...lolx...~~~ My classmate thanks for visiting me ya...I really appreciate that...~~~ I tell u ah...that stupid Malay with no licence eh ah...I will kill you if I have chance to confront you ah...lolx...~~~

4 days of “HOTEL STAY”...like in hell for 4 decade lo...I really hate that Pain killer shot lo...sipek gaix nia...dunno is pain killer or pain bringer...lolx... Thursday I confirmed with my consultant and discharged with hassle...so slow nia their process...

20 of march I received my medical report and discharge summary...Horror came again...I am having 3 skull cracks when I thought it was only 1...LEFT TEMPORAL EXTRADURAL HAEMORRHAGE...PNEUMOCRANIUM...COUNTRE COUP RIGHT FRONTOBASAL CONTUSIONS ( MILD )...OMG...so serius lo...haix...~~~ Well I need to have my follow up with Neuro Clinic soon and I have referred to ENT ( EAR NOSE THROAT ) department as I’m having mild hearing loss in the left ear...~~~






Now...The only thing I hope is I won’t need to operate my head and I hope that the blood clot will subside soon... Thanks to all my Friends and Family for caring me so much...  ~ I LOVE YOU ~

No comments:

Post a Comment