Friday, May 27, 2011

From now on I will listen before I talk ~!



I've cried, I've struggled, I've suffered, I've begged and I've been through all the pain.

Finally I get the very answer from you already. Although you didn't say it by yourself, but I can accept it as you told him.

Ya, I accept the fact I not suit you, I accept the fact I'm poor, I accept the fact I can't give you luxury, I accept the fact I can't dress like you want, I accept the fact I'm different race from you, I accept every pain you gave me, I accept the fact that you are embarrassed to go out with me to mall. I accept everything.

Ya I know he is different, he is your Dreamboy. I know I'm not like what you wanted. It's okay la, I won't be like you wanted me to be pun. Nevermind ba, I take all this while as my fault. You have no wrong on this matter ler, I just gave you a lot trouble right ? I'm really sorry for that ba. Yeah all this while is I'm giving you all my care, you never asked for that. Is I think too much ler, you never said you love me, is

I thought you love me when you gave me a bit care. I misunderstood haha.

You need someone better than me, I can't give you happiness. I can't give you the feeling of true love. Im just stupid and unromantic. He is better :) I'm sorry for everything. I understand what you mean ler :) thanks for giving me all those memories o. I really appreciate it although maybe it's a nightmare for you. Although I missed it but I need to accept it's over d. You really did get a better person :) he is better from every angle :)

honestly I never hated you before, I just can't stand all those pain come on one shot, I know this will happen but I just never tot it will happen when I'm so weak after accident. Sorry.

So I at here officially telling you that you have no wrong at all. Is me who is wrong :) well hope you blissful with your new life without me. You will be happy I trust it. I can see how happy you are too :) good luck January ! For the 3 person who always accompany me through all these, I really appreciate it guys. Thanks for everything.

For turtle, you really cheered me up with all those drawings you know Ma ? You made me cry sometime, but I never treated you so good like you treat me :( you accompanied every single day . Now my phone only have your msg nia lo turtle . Shhhh don't tell anyone hehe. I promised you I will be back on June right ? And I will turtle :) thank you for everything o. And hor, don't always say sorry to me la ish~ hate it nia blekxxx ! Makx !

And for that bitcy Friend of mine, thanks har. And hor you also Mai down like me la, always ask me Mai down. U ka ki masi down ! Blog always so emo ! Bitch ! Thank you for your advice har :) thank you bitch !

And Lanciao Allan ! U Mai ka wa keh kiang, you exactly same like me Kay! Don't want say thank you lo blekxxx !

And for all those friends out there, you guys rocks man ! Especially that 3 ekor ! Love you guys !

From nowadays I will listen before I talk ~

No comments:

Post a Comment