Thursday, June 9, 2011

One Word. Wonderful ~!







Wonderful journey. That's the word I can describe for the splendid moment I had with all of them during this journey :) 4 days and 3 night felt like it was 1 month of journey. Weird but that's the truth. 8am on Friday started our journey to the south.

Heading to KL, with a stop at somewhere near sungai perak to have a simple breakfast of kebab ayam for me as I love it always. From there I drive all the way down to KL. Around 1pm we reached and I tot at 1st I would lost on the way to the mines as I been there 7 years ago, but who knows I get the road right and reached our destination the mines wellness hotel at 2pm sharp.

Well me Simon and zuga suppose to stay at other hotel but we get an extra room at the 4 star rated hotel ! Woots ! It was splendid ! Big toilet ! Internet line ! Nice balcony and a swimming pool :) but I went to book another hotel because of that stupid simon at 1st but luckily cab claim our money back :)

Friday night went for a shopping at the mines mall, damn things there are so special and authentic ! Finally I watched x-men 1st class at TGV at there ! Nice movie but I let her waited me till I finished my movie :( I'm so bad :( but had a sweet call with her though XD !

Next morning well it's all about the competion. Well nothing much to talk about it, they did won it and I was so damn sleepy of driving :( knew a lot of pretty girls as well XD ! Had a natural ice cream which taste so damn good ! And not forgotten the rice I had the early morning ! And also a&w I had the other day !

Okay once pack up our luggage heading south too johor, this time us Simon drive and I slept all they down wuahahaha ! It was heavy rain and Simon gave shock by nearly having an accident ! God bless ! Reached the school and joined NSQ camp fire. Damn it was so high ! Dancing all the way round ! Had a stay there well.

Next morning on he way to melaka. Wao wao ! Chicken rice there was in ball shape ! Wth ! Quite nice indeed. Had some camwhore and some souvenir too. Walk walk then get into car and heads to seremban to have the best seafood I ever had ! RM19 per person only could you believe that ? I tot we would head back to home that night but end up staying at KL for the night. Forte is a Nice car to drive indeed !

Next morning, times square time ! Our brunch was vivo pizza ! Nice la Wei the chicken chop ! So damn full ! And after that straight head back to Penang . And all of them were sleeping like pigs =.= ! Drive all the way down to Penang.

Honestly, I tot my holiday gonna end simple, but 7 of these ppl change it all. Thank you guys. You guys really cheered me up like no one. Had the best time with you guys. And I won't forget that bird bird u guys gave me lmao ! Thanks har ! Hope there would be next time XD !

No comments:

Post a Comment