Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Guess. I'm Broken.



Sometime when I look back to those days nowadays, I feel proud. Not because I'm kind or what, but I had those moments, I've been in that state before, I done that before, and I knew is I'm the one who did all those thing. Perhaps no one can do the same thing just like I did for her, but I'm here wishing for her all the best.

Yeah, I heard something that really broke my heart down few days ago, I feel I'm so cheap, I feel I'm like a begged begging for love, but I stayed positive thanks to mr. Komalan. He told me something really touching for me to brave up.

I know Indian aren't for Chinese right ? But it doesn't mean your family can think I would throw acid on your face right after all this happened ? I don't know what is your reaction when you listened to your family said that, but I hope you know I treated you like no one before, a person who treated you like that before won't do such thing on you girl.

Racist ? It's every where around dude, I kinda don't trust any friend Fully now, except allanyeoh, I knew him well I guess XD ! Nvm la if your family thinks like that after I done so much, enough of hurts I get. Thanks. And hope your webcam can you use d, I'm glad to assist you even there is not even a thanks I guess.

2 comments:

  1. there will be someone out there, that will be just good enough for you. cheers.

    ReplyDelete