Sunday, June 12, 2011

NO ONE is BETTER than THEM in my life ~!



Dad you are 50 now, i know you did your best all these years to raise me, teach me, nurture me and make me happy with all your might. I don't know whether I made you proud or not, but I know I did not do anything that would disappoints you, that makes you feel I'm not the one you saw with your own eyes when I was born 20 years ago.

In this month, since a lot things have changed, I can feel our born is getting better, I can feel the warmth of my family. I don't know why but I just feel single is the best thing for me right now, not because of I hate love or what, but it's because I can't focus on family and my lover at the same time.

Ya it's true, I ignored my family when I was in love, I don't care how they feel when I reject when they wanted to have dinner together with me just for the sack to meet her or fetch her. I don't care even they waited for me to back home in the middle of the night. I just don't care my family.

Honestly after today, I started to realize, I'm not suitable to have a relationship now. Not at all ! There is saying my friend told me, love your family and the world will love you back. I need to hold on to this saying, I want to care my family more, more than myself, and not a stranger I knew 1 or less years who will Actually treat you like never knew you before and just kills you with one straight bullet through your heart.

Till at the last moment, family is the only ppl who will always stay beside you till the end. Trust me, it's not for me only, but I said this to every friend I know, family are best ppl and best friends you can have. Cherish your family guys, they are the only person who cares you the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment