Monday, June 20, 2011

Positive. Good Luck to YOU !



Positive. What that means for you ? Perhaps it is just a simple word for you. But it is not for me, it is money, it is happiness, it is life, it is my future. I met a great guy recently. A guy I trust would change my life forever if something goes wrong with my plan.

I don't want to say who is him, but he is great ! Sleep early, meet positive ppl, speak and listen positive thing, think happy things are some of the basic ingredient for positive attitude ! Damn I love this guy ! Gotta change my life a bit, yeah not going to talk about it ever, yeah it's true I miss her sometime, but it ain't gonna bring me anywhere, so how would it be if I forget it ?

I trust myself, she and him not gonna be long, but even it is going to be long, at least I must be richer than him ! 21 years old, must have all those things I wish to have, not gonna say what is that but Im gonna have it ! For now, I gotta be chill, positive and smile to her. You know when you smile to ppl that hate you, it gonna kill them XD ! Wohoooo ! Hong Kong here I come :)


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


To you, I'm sorry if I made you upset because of any of my words or action that causes you trouble with your friendships. I accept whatever you want to say to me, you say me cheap, stupid, bullshit just anything, it's okay I accept it. What I am gonna do is I'm just gonna show you that I'm better than him a lot in anyway ! That moment, I'm gonna come and find you and I hope you will realize what mistake you have done. I'm not gonna hate you now or ever. Just hope you will be back soon. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment