Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Identity !



Form 6 Student Mogan - Sales and Marketing Exec. Mogan - Banker Mogan NOW - Future Captain Mogan !


Simple transition from one life to another, yes that's me. For those who close to me, they will know how much pain did I took for every change I made, for every RISK I took ! 1 1/2 year life as a Form 6 student, I manage to get all those experience in higher learning which I never regretted  1 year as Sales and Marketing Exec. I experienced the fear and adrenaline of facing different kind of human out there and life changing times. And finally as a working adult, banking life, I experienced financial skill and some tough time facing crisis and relationship problem.

Frankly speaking, I never thought God gonna arrange my life in a way that is so thrilling and although it is really a painful journey, but when I'm standing in a place where I wanted so much since so long, I feel it is worth-it at all ! I promised once before that if one day I ever started this journey to be a Pilot, I will dedicate my blog to any other aspiring soul out there for aviation. I will help any aspiring people out there who wanted to become Pilot as me, I will help them in anyway I could possibly bring them one step closer to the world of aviation. And here am I, with a NEW IDENTITY !

Life Changing !


8th of August, letter of DCA arrived with blessing to my post box, I was so happy although I was out in Gerik for work trip to promote Credit Card. This letter started the initial spark in myself for a new life changing thrill I'm going to face in the next few years. First applied for HM Aerospace which I turned down for some reason's although I got few offers from other flying schools such as KISTAA and Malaysia Flying Academy (MFA). Asia Pacific Flight Training (APFT) is my FINAL CHOICE !

Malaysia Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) Approval Letter for Professional Piloting Course a.k.a. Commercial Pilot Course 


It was only few procedures and without realizing I have been enrolled in the upcoming intake for October 2012, Batch 58/12 ! 30th October 2012 is my reporting date, the day where I waited eagerly everyday where it's getting closer and closer each day.

Arrived at Kota Bharu, Kelantan one day before reporting day with family, well nothing much for any sight seeing, ended up in hotel whole day because of tired. Prepared for the next day with much anticipation in my heart.

D'Day !


Sharp at 9am, reporting in crew residence, and what a surprise ! I met Captain Rosli, who interviewed me for KISTAA enrollment 2 years ago, for my surprise he still remember me and my dad, I was much shocked for his appearance there, and after a while I get to know he just joined APFT 1 week ago as Student Welfare Manager (SWM) back here in APFT.

The Main Door of Crew Residences


Simple briefing by SWM a.k.a. Warden and House Master, we headed to our residence namely Kota Kinabalu Villa. For your info, residences a.k.a. villa back here is named after airports around the world specifically in Malaysia for easy recognition. By that time I had myself introduced to my BIG BIG batch mate Faruq ! Don't be surprised he is no longer that big by this time dude, SLIM NOW (serious slimming program) !

All the Villa's (Neighbors)

BKI (Kota Kinabalu Villa)


After choosing my room, which is the first one to the left near the main door and also the living room AIR CONDITIONER ! Hahahahaha ! Done some arranging of my stuff and well, this is my room...


So I guess that's all for now. Will be updating my first day at school and the best part ofcourse visiting KBR (Kota Bharu) DCA office and also tower soon. Stay tune guys !



Mean while here at the links for aspiring pilot's on how to get contact with DCA and also APFT :


Asia Pacific Flight Training Official Website - http://www.apft.edu.my/

Asia Pacific Flight Training Official Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asia-Pacific-Flight-Training/458066065000

Department of Civil Aviation Official Website - http://www.dca.gov.my/
















No comments:

Post a Comment